Wednesday 1 February 2012

Lá Fhéile Bríd

First day of Spring in Ireland! Spring may be in the air but so also is ice and snow. Still, we are out of January and the days are stretching that bit each day. In Paris, it is cold and bright and due to get colder. As a sign of my continuing madness, I went for a long jog on Monday night. It was terribly cold as I set out. But an hour later as I neared my starting point again, I was perspiring (sweating in non PC terms!)
Hope by 11 February the weather will have warmed up again. At 9 p.m. that night France and Ireland face each other in 6-Nations Rugby. For most people that starting time is fine. For me the next day, Sunday, is a working day! Anyway, I will be there and can only hope that the right tricolour wins. A T

No comments:

Post a Comment