Saturday 11 July 2015

Hioliday Weekend

Bulletin 15th Sunday in Ordinary Time

I have written a piece on the call I believe we all have to be Prophets in our world. Maybe this Holiday time you have more to do than read my 'Ramblings from Paris'. With the Pope in South America, I thought it might be a good time to see what each of us might be able to do in our circle.

Unfortunately, I am not great at technology - find www.stjoeparis.org - click on the link, (blue opening page should appear), enter the website (page will be green in colour) and click on 'Reflexions' for 15th Sunday in Ordinary Time. Hope that this does not exhaust you.

Thanks for visiting my Blog and come back soon again.              A.T.

P.S. Sunday Morning Masses are at 10.00 a.m. and 12 Noon
Sunday evening Mass is 6.30 p.m. and Saturday Vigil Mass is at 6.30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment