Friday 13 September 2013

Friday 13th September 2013

No, I am not superstitious about the number 13 or a Friday which falls on that date.
But, I must agree that a Flight 666 to Hel (Helsinki) on Fri 13 does taking some beating!
You will fine the 666 reference in the Book of the Apocalypse at the end of the New Testament.
Tomorrow I'm due to fly to Belfast with British Airways. I'm going over to attend the Final Profession of vows by a Passionist Student - the first one in Ireland/Scotland to do so in almost 25 years. On Monday I will attend a Passionist Province meeting in Crossgar and back to Paris on Tues.
Will be back writing for the Blog after Tuesday next week.             AT

1 comment:

  1. Eek! To hel on a 666 wouldn't have gone myself TBH. Enjoy your weekend. Love Jx

    ReplyDelete