Wednesday 8 October 2014

9th October

Since signing up on Facebook some years ago, the world and his wife know that it is my birthday on 9th October. When I turned 21 years of age, I was concerned about how old I was getting! Since then, I have not worried about my age - there is nothing I can do about it anyhow. God has blessed me with good health so far and as long as He does, I will keep going. To celebrate my birthday tomorrow, 9th October, I really look forward to welcoming a new class of candidates for RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults). We will meet each Thursday evening until the Easter Vigil of 2015 when Baptism, Confirmation and First Communion will be celebrated. For the past six years at St Joseph's Paris, this has been a highlight of each year for me. Along with Joan, Arthur and Joe we will do our best to open up the love of Christ and His care for this group. While we are at class each Thursday evening, people are invited to come along to St Joseph's Church to pray before the Blessed Sacrament in the monstrance on the Altar for our RCIA candidates.. Pray for us all, please.        A.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment