Monday 13 October 2014

Odds and Ends

Had the anti-flu injection today. Got a parish banner put up on the area outside the church thanks to a most helpful friend. Planned coming weeks up to New Year with the other two priests who minister here. Read the daily Catholic newspaper La Croix on the Synod on the Family. My Skype connection is gone - my computer like myself is getting old! Pastoral Council met tonight. These busy parish members meet once a month out of care for the parish. They are stalwarts. Watched an old episode of Fools and Horses and went to bed. Maybe nobody will read this blog of mine but then people tell me that nobody reads the Parish Bulletin that I write 52 weeks of the year. Please don't laugh - but I take seriously the weekly Bulletin reflection and notices that I compile week in and week out. These take hours to research and compose. If no one else reads the Bulletin or this Blog, I have a certainty that Jesus knows about them. It is worth writing them for that reason alone! Deo gratias!

No comments:

Post a Comment