Friday 3 October 2014

Geneva Retreats

Arrived in Geneva last night by train from Paris. How I love trains! Maybe it has to do with my Father working on the railway all his life. Today I was at a beautiful conference centre outside Geneva to accompany the clergy and parish staff of the English language church of Geneva. It was a joy to listen and share with this dedicated and talented group. After the sessions, I saw UN buildings, Headquarters of World Council of Churches, WHO, EUFA & FIFA headquarters, Notre Dame Cathedral in Geneva, Lake Geneva and a few other places. Soon I will offer the Evening Mass.
Saturday there will be a day of recollection for parishioners at Cenacle Retreat Centre. Then, I hope to travel on a late train back to Paris in time for Sunday Masses. This invitation arose from meeting Fr Richard, Pastor, at European Pastors' Meetings in recent years.          A.T

No comments:

Post a Comment